ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU3 residency requirement and activities of EEA citizen

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Koolflame
Newly Registered

EU3 residency requirement and activities of EEA citizen

Post by Koolflame » Thu Jun 20, 2024 11:39 pm

Hi all, looking for some advice.

1. Form EUTR3 is to be completed by non-EEA national applying for permanent residence, having resided in the State for five years or more as the family member of a citizen of the European Union.

I received 2 temporary stamps amounting to a year in the initial processing of EU1 application. Can I count that time period in the 5 years residence?

2. If the EU citizen is working part-time instead of full time at the time of EU3 application, would it effect the outcome?

TIA

Angel99
Member of Standing
Ireland

Re: EU3 residency requirement and activities of EEA citizen

Post by Angel99 » Sat Jun 22, 2024 3:36 pm

Koolflame wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2024 11:39 pm
Hi all, looking for some advice.

1. Form EUTR3 is to be completed by non-EEA national applying for permanent residence, having resided in the State for five years or more as the family member of a citizen of the European Union.

I received 2 temporary stamps amounting to a year in the initial processing of EU1 application. Can I count that time period in the 5 years residence?

2. If the EU citizen is working part-time instead of full time at the time of EU3 application, would it effect the outcome?

TIA
Hi,

1. Temporary stamp 4 is reckonable for naturalisation.

2. It doesn't matter if it's partime or full-time.