ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Graduate Route

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ali436
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Graduate Route

Post by Ali436 » Sat Jun 22, 2024 2:33 am

Hello,
I was got pulled over on 15-06-2024. I was driving without insurance and police informed me that i will get an email and post from the court. But so far I haven’t received anything. I was driving on DVLA without insurance.
My question is, in August i have to apply for PSW. So should i apply right now without mentioning my incident or should i wait for my post or email from the court?
Second if i should apply for PSW before getting any notice/communication from court should i mention this incident or not?
I am confused even if i made the offence but there were some ground realities which for sure I cannot prove legally but the I admit I didn’t obey the rules but intentions were not wrong.
Lastly i am happy to pay fine or penalty or maybe i challenge in court as my intentions were to save my own life and others because the actual driver wasn’t in condition to drive further.