ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CoS assigned a few errors

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mrbaz
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

CoS assigned a few errors

Post by mrbaz » Mon Jun 24, 2024 5:05 pm

Hi,

I know there is a guidance online which states that minor errors can be reported using a Sponsor Note. And I am also aware that significant errors are when more than one of: nationality, surname and DOB is incorrect.

However I am a bit confused as the CoS that I am referring to has the following issues:

- Incorrect Place of Birth
- Incorrect Country of Birth
- Job Description' part of the CoS - The employer just put the job title on there and wrote 'as per the job description submitted.'

The employer has already added a sponsor note correcting the Place & Country of Birth. Will that be sufficient?

They also added a sponsor note stating please see the submitted documentation for full job description, and they will be sending the Job Description with the swv application as a supporting document. Will that be sufficient?

Many thanks.