ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please need help with ILR

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

amisoliman
Newly Registered

Please need help with ILR

Post by amisoliman » Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:40 am

Hi everybody, I'm living in the UK in a spouse settlement visa. My visa will expire on the first of May 2009. Some friends informed me that I have to apply for ILR 4 weeks before my visa expires. I have passed the life in the UK test.

I'll be grateful if someone help and show me how i can prepare my papers for ILR? What I'll need exactly? how I can apply? Please let me know or guide me for a link that will help me.

Thanks for all and all the best wishes

Soliman

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:22 am

See also Completing application form SET(M).
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:15 pm

You can first apply 28 days before the 2nd anniversary of the date you entered the UK.

amisoliman
Newly Registered

Post by amisoliman » Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:23 pm

Thanks vini and casa for your help and reply