ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sheffield public enquiry office -ILR

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

SSUK

Sheffield public enquiry office -ILR

Post by SSUK » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:09 pm

I am due for my ILR on 2nd March, based in West yorkshire hence preffered location is Sheffield public enquiry office , Just need to know, if you have any good / bad expereinces at Sheffield public enquiry office ? As it's quite new PEO.

Does it make a difference if we apply at Croydon or Sheffield public enquiry office ?

My Case id straight forward, with 3.5 years on WP (with two Employers ) & 1.5 years on HSMP.

uishah
Newly Registered

Post by uishah » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:57 pm

I had applied for ILR in person at the Sheffield PEO along with my dependents in Jan 2009 having stayed in UK on HSMP for last 5 years. My dependents did not accompany me.

I got my ILR within 2 hours and the staff were very warm and freindly.

I would recommend that you write a covering letter explaining why you should get the ILR and take all the documents requested in the form SET (O)

Hope the above helps.

SSUK

Post by SSUK » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:20 am

Thanks a lot for your response & time to resolve this query, it's most appreciated.