ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometrics appointment for Skilled Worker Visa Application: Change of Employer

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sridharvaranasi7
Newly Registered
India

Biometrics appointment for Skilled Worker Visa Application: Change of Employer

Post by Sridharvaranasi7 » Thu Jun 27, 2024 9:51 am

Hi All,

I'm in the process of switching job. I was on Skilled worker visa since 2022 July. Can you please let me know the right option for me would be to fill out the application using the following option - Update your visa if you change job or employer.

Also, Do I need to go for biometrics or will the ID verification happen thru the UK VI app itself?

I have an Indian passport. Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks,
Sridhar

vinny

Re: Biometrics appointment for Skilled Worker Visa Application: Change of Employer

Post by vinny » Thu Jun 27, 2024 11:22 am

Sridharvaranasi7 wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2024 9:51 am
I'm in the process of switching job. I was on Skilled worker visa since 2022 July. Can you please let me know the right option for me would be to fill out the application using the following option - Update your visa if you change job or employer.
Seems so.
Sridharvaranasi7 wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2024 9:51 am
Also, Do I need to go for biometrics or will the ID verification happen thru the UK VI app itself?
Your choice.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.