ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW Appeal successful - WHAT NEXT?

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

A

PSW Appeal successful - WHAT NEXT?

Post by A » Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:09 pm

Hello,

I'm interested in hearing from people who have also been successful in their PSW Visa appeal and who can tell me what the procedure was for getting the visa put in your passport? I have already received the determination from the AIT judge so am now awaiting further instruction from the Home Office.

Much appreciated,
A.

rahilnaz

Re: PSW Appeal successful - WHAT NEXT?

Post by rahilnaz » Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:37 pm

A wrote:Hello,

I'm interested in hearing from people who have also been successful in their PSW Visa appeal and who can tell me what the procedure was for getting the visa put in your passport? I have already received the determination from the AIT judge so am now awaiting further instruction from the Home Office.

Much appreciated,
A.
Hello A,
I am wonderinf whether you can get me out of following confusion
I got my appeal decision yesetrday. Judge says
"The Appellant produced a copy document intead of the origional". Had he produced the origional, that would have been sufficed. He produced the origional to me. Thats is enough to succeed."

Decision:
"The appeal is dismissed under the immigration rules"

Dismiss means appeal is unsuccessful but paragraph above decision statement confuse me. My solicitor 100% sure that this is type error and sent a fax to AIT for recheck. It clearly seems judge was agreed with me.

Thanks in advance

Regards
RN
Glasgow

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Re: PSW Appeal successful - WHAT NEXT?

Post by Diokpa » Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:06 pm

rahilnaz wrote:
A wrote:Hello,

Much appreciated,
A.
Hello A,
I am wonderinf whether you can get me out of following confusion
I got my appeal decision yesetrday. Judge says
"The Appellant produced a copy document intead of the origional". Had he produced the origional, that would have been sufficed. He produced the origional to me. Thats is enough to succeed."

Decision:
"The appeal is dismissed under the immigration rules"

Dismiss means appeal is unsuccessful but paragraph above decision statement confuse me. My solicitor 100% sure that this is type error and sent a fax to AIT for recheck. It clearly seems judge was agreed with me.

Thanks in advance

Regards
RN
Glasgow
It does seem like a typo as the statements are contradictory, just let your solicitor chase it up...Hope you get this sorted.
We are all pencils in the hand of our creator~ Unknown