ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

eVisa is NOT showing up

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Master999
India

eVisa is NOT showing up

Post by Master999 » Tue Jul 09, 2024 9:08 pm

Hi,

I have applied for my dependant visa and got the BRP card. However upon recieving the eVisa email I have registered and tried to view it and found that the details are incorrect. They are showing a visa which was already expired in 2021. I have a trip to India soon and am worried if everything is ok.

Could anyone please clarify, thanks in advance

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: eVisa is NOT showing up

Post by Ticktack » Wed Jul 10, 2024 9:44 am

Master999 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2024 9:08 pm
Hi,

I have applied for my dependant visa and got the BRP card. However upon recieving the eVisa email I have registered and tried to view it and found that the details are incorrect. They are showing a visa which was already expired in 2021. I have a trip to India soon and am worried if everything is ok.

Could anyone please clarify, thanks in advance
As it currently stands, your BRP supersedes what you see online. If you have a valid BRP that allows you to go and come back, that's all the airline and UK immigration need to see.
Teething problems with the E-visa i reckon.
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!