ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Confused about Appeal Determinations

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rahilnaz

Confused about Appeal Determinations

Post by rahilnaz » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:14 pm

I was refused due to not producing covering letter with my online statement. I appealed and it was dismissed.
Following is one of the reasons judge gave which clearly shows that appeal should hav been allowed.

Judge says
"The Appellant produced a copy document intead of the origional". Had he produced the origional, that would have been sufficed. He produced the origional to me. Thats is enough to succeed."

Decision:
"The appeal is dismissed under the immigration rules"

My solicitor has sent fax to AIT and they says judge is going to see my file again. My solicitor says that if judge does not comeback by tommorow, then v will reappeal. Onething more, I submitted origional online bank statement, I dont know how judge got idea that I sent copy of it.
Any help will be appreciated