ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit visa for mother-in-law

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Keith12
United Kingdom

Visit visa for mother-in-law

Post by Keith12 » Tue Jul 16, 2024 3:58 pm

Hi, Good Afternoon , i need help How to apply for uk visit visa,, First of all, Can i do her Application from Uk, or it has to be done from india,
2.Can my wife sponsor her mother to come to Uk Even if she is not working, ( wife doesn't work)
3. Can we make visa fee from uk ,
4.if im taking care of her entire trip to uk, what document i need to submit,
4. Do i need to send any physical document like sponsorship letter to india or soft copy would do
5. I want her to be in Uk last week of next month, is it too late to apply for her visa,

meself2
Ireland

Re: Visit visa for mother-in-law

Post by meself2 » Tue Jul 16, 2024 6:35 pm

1) You can do the application form from UK, but you'd need her documents/etc.
2) Possibly.
3) Yes.

No need to send anything to India.

Others will respond with answers to remaining questions.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Jul 17, 2024 8:36 am

Your employment documents, financial/income docs payslips, bank account statements, accommodation arrangements etc.
Do note that the CW will also evaluate her financial abilities as decision will not be made based solely on the ability of the family in UK to bear the cost.
She will need to provide evidence of socio-economic and family ties to India that will spur her to go back to home country after stated period of intended visit.

Can not give an exact time line for application to be decided.

Keith12
United Kingdom

Post by Keith12 » Sat Jul 20, 2024 8:50 pm

Thanks alot for valuable advice. Theirs few things i need some pondering,
Ttheirs a question , How much money are you personally planning to spend on your visit to the uk, Do i need to give any figure or shall i leave it zero,zero because im sponspering her for whole trip.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Jul 20, 2024 8:59 pm

Keith12 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2024 8:50 pm
Thanks alot for valuable advice. Theirs few things i need some pondering,
Ttheirs a question , How much money are you personally planning to spend on your visit to the uk, Do i need to give any figure or shall i leave it zero,zero because im sponspering her for whole trip.

You can write a minimal amount and indicate in cover letter that you are covering all expenses.

Keith12
United Kingdom

Post by Keith12 » Sun Jul 21, 2024 2:02 am

Im doing her application from Uk , Can i use my own email id ,
If im using my own, its asking me who this belongs to, i Answered SOMEONE ELSE, next question , Do you have another email id , i selected No, ,( she doesn't one) confusing part when it come to declaration, if im selecting option 4 which is, im submitting form on behalf the application, theirs any declaration i need to sign after that,
.if im doing application from uk, should fee payment has to be done through me , or can i done through India.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Jul 21, 2024 2:49 am

Keith12 wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2024 2:02 am
Im doing her application from Uk , Can i use my own email id ,
If im using my own, its asking me who this belongs to, i Answered SOMEONE ELSE, next question , Do you have another email id , i selected No, ,( she doesn't one) confusing part when it come to declaration, if im selecting option 4 which is, im submitting form on behalf the application, theirs any declaration i need to sign after that Yes,
.if im doing application from uk, should fee payment has to be done through me , or can i done through India.
There is nothing wrong in doing the application from UK on her behalf, You can make the payment from UK.

Keith12
United Kingdom

Post by Keith12 » Wed Jul 24, 2024 8:12 am

Good Morning, i have submitted on behalf of applicant and made the payment from uk, is the only declaration, who has to sign.
Can i upload documents before the appointment.
Attachments
Screenshot_20240724-080347_Word.jpg
Screenshot_20240724-080347_Word.jpg (280.48 KiB) Viewed 205 times

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Jul 25, 2024 2:59 am

Keith12 wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2024 8:12 am
Good Morning, i have submitted on behalf of applicant and made the payment from uk, is the only declaration, who has to sign.
Can i upload documents before the appointment. Yes
If you have declared yourself as representative of applicant you can sign.