ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2 Payslips does not have dates mentioned clearly

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

confused-guy
Newly Registered

2 Payslips does not have dates mentioned clearly

Post by confused-guy » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:39 pm

hi,

I want to apply for tier 1 (general) soon. I got all my documents ready to submit. The only concern is I just realise that under previous earnings I will require 12 payslips (and 12 months bank statement as well) but out of 12 payslips 2 does not have date clearly printed on it.

This is because of printing problem. But my salary goes into the bank account and it clearly mentions in bank statement where the money is credit from. I have tried my best to get another replacement payslips or any kind of letter backing myself but unfortunately employer refused to give any of those.

Finally i managed to get a reference letter from my employer saying i work for them and mentioning my position within the company.

Even " earnings to date" figure in payslip is accurate and it clearly shows that I have earned enough amount to get required points in my final payslip. All the net figures in bank statement matches with all my payslips but only problem is date cant be read appropriately.

So is it ok to go on and submit my application???

Or is it possible to get reference letter from HM revenue that i have earned (xxxxxx) amount. If it is possible can anyone share how can i get such letter from tax man?????

thanks

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: 2 Payslips does not have dates mentioned clearly

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:34 pm

confused-guy wrote:
Finally i managed to get a reference letter from my employer saying i work for them and mentioning my position within the company.

Even " earnings to date" figure in payslip is accurate and it clearly shows that I have earned enough amount to get required points in my final payslip. All the net figures in bank statement matches with all my payslips but only problem is date cant be read appropriately.

So is it ok to go on and submit my application???
Hi, i think you did you homework right... as you mentioned the 2pays slips where in the date is not properly printed but the amount in the payslip and that in the bank matches.. date should not be a problem now BECAUSE you got the reference letter from your employer mentioning this conspirancy...

just make sure that ur employer letter particularly mentioned about this date problem or even if they give you a letter mentioning date-month-gross salary-netsalary-tax.. of this format...

You also make sure you mention about this in the COVER LEtter so that every this is explained clearly..

goodluck
just make

confused-guy
Newly Registered

Re: 2 Payslips does not have dates mentioned clearly

Post by confused-guy » Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:18 pm

hi,

thanks for ur reply, but i got reference letter saying that i am employed by the company on permanent basis and work as a (team leader) in so and so department. It does not say anything about date problem. Since my HR manager says they can call him, if case worker need any further verification.

Nothing else. I dont think so my employer will give any other details in the letter.