ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (G) Initial Main & Dependent-

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

availableforward
Newly Registered

Tier 1 (G) Initial Main & Dependent-

Post by availableforward » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:54 am

Hi,

I have prepared everything to submit my Tier 1 (G) - Initial Grant Application (Iam currently in the UK and switching from Workpermit) and stuck up with a confusion before the day of application with regard to the dependent application for my wife.

Iam planning to apply for leave to remain for my wife along with my application and I have filled the Tier 1 (G) Initial Grant of Leave ( Switching) application in which i have mentioned the dependent details.

But, I have found a form like "Application for an extension of stay as a dependant of a points-based system migrant - for use on or after 27 November 2008" under http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... ependants/

Do I need to submit a seperate application using the above form for my dependent along with the other main application (though I have entered the Dependent details in the the main application) ?

Please can somebody clear this doubt and any quick reponse will be a great help as my current leave expires in a month and I need to apply for

Thanks