ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

6 months and no answer!

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dublin9
Newly Registered

6 months and no answer!

Post by dublin9 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:00 pm

Hi! i'm eu family menber,i applied for resedency 6 months and 1 week ago.doses anybody know if doj are respecting the 6 months time? and if no.please anybody can tell me what can i do?

thank you.

cantaro

Re: 6 months and no answer!

Post by cantaro » Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:47 am

dublin9 wrote:Hi! i'm eu family menber,i applied for resedency 6 months and 1 week ago.doses anybody know if doj are respecting the 6 months time? and if no.please anybody can tell me what can i do?
If you have the time, show up at the Garda Immigration Bureau on Burgh Quay with your acknowledgment letter, state that the 6 month period granted by law to review the case has passed, and request a temporary Stamp 4 (if you don't have one already) that will allow you to find work.

dublin9
Newly Registered

Hi

Post by dublin9 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:03 pm

I just read your answer cantro thank you for reply.i will go to gnib on monday ask for stamp4.

I have another question,does anyone know the result of the kumar case?
I know is not important now but just i'm curious.

thank you.

roche
Newly Registered

hi

Post by roche » Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:47 pm

hi! i'm in same case like you.i'm thinking to visit lawyer to put some presure on them,any advice?