ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Potentially missed/lost naturalisation certificate

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

PillowMan
Newly Registered
Ireland

Potentially missed/lost naturalisation certificate

Post by PillowMan » Tue Aug 13, 2024 7:54 am

Hi all,

My child's application got approved in May and payment was processed 2 of June. The email said that the naturalisation certificate will be sent within 4 weeks, and that I should wait for 4 weeks at least before contacting them. Its been over 11 weeks now with no certificate. I tried to reach out to them by email over the past month citizenshiponline and citizenshipinfo. No response....

We need that certificate, but I am not sure what to do at this point. There doesn't seem to be any valid channel to reach out to them and see what's going on. Any thoughts or anyone in a similar position?

Thanks

peace23
Ireland

Re: Potentially missed/lost naturalisation certificate

Post by peace23 » Tue Aug 13, 2024 8:52 am

You can contact a TD and they usually quick to reply .

zuch
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by zuch » Mon Aug 26, 2024 10:35 am

Hi

Did you get your certificate? I'm in a similar situation. We paid the fee for our son on Jun 11 and the email said certificate should arrive in 4 weeks but no sign of it yet...

sameboat
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by sameboat » Tue Aug 27, 2024 12:01 pm

Just registered to let you know I'm in the same situation.
Minor application, we received the approval email June 11th, 4 weeks estimate and still waiting.
I'm thinking since we're experiencing the same delay, this is not a lost-in-the-post case but more likely a bulk delay.

PillowMan
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by PillowMan » Thu Aug 29, 2024 7:51 am

I haven't received it yet. I've sent them multiple emails over the past 2 months, they just replied this week with their generic response about being in the process of sending out certs. I sent to my TD, who followed up quickly with them, but again got the same useless generic reply from them. I sent them a letter by mail, no response.

If this was truly outsourced to a private company, it's a theft of taxpayer money. They are being payed to do a terrible service and provide no response/updates. 3 months so far, for a certificate that should've taken a week (no declaration required, no ceremony wth thousands of people), this is absurd.