ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for SET(M), incorrect eVisa status

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

MrGamgee
United Kingdom

Applying for SET(M), incorrect eVisa status

Post by MrGamgee » Fri Aug 16, 2024 11:59 am

Hi all

I'm on an FLR(M) spouse visa and I will be soon applying for SET(M) and recently signed up to an eVisa. My eVisa status says "Dependant" eventhough my BRP says under Type of permit "Spouse/Partner".

I'm quite anxious and worried if the decision maker might hink I don't hold an FLR(M) visa and reject my SET(M) as invalid thinking I'm a dependant instead of on FLR(M) because of the status on the eVisa. My biometrics will be after my expiry so if it gets invalidated it will ruin our lives.

Am I just anxious for no reason? Is this possible that the case worker might reject my application as invalid because my eCisa status says Dependant?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Applying for SET(M), incorrect eVisa status

Post by CR001 » Fri Aug 16, 2024 12:11 pm

You were already advised in your other almost identical topic that it won't affect ilr.

You really are overthinking this new, not fully rolled out e-visa issue.

viewtopic.php?p=2174159#p2174159
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.