ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent Healthcare visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Goodness5260
Newly Registered
England

Dependent Healthcare visa

Post by Goodness5260 » Sun Aug 18, 2024 2:09 pm

Hello everybody. When I was in the uk i applied for spouse visa but was rejected which says "the skilled worker visa you applied for has been rejected which I applied for spouse visa" and I have 30days to leave the UK,so I applied for admin review also complaints but it took them 1month and 2weeks, I got a decision from admin review that any application that was rejected cannot be reviewed also complaint team told me there was an error on the decision but before I got complaint decision I’m already in my home country so I reapplied in my home country but was refused due to i overstayed for 14days and im banned for 12month but in the uk immediately I got admin review decision in the UK I left the uk within 5days cuz I was told I need to leave the uk immediately so I wonts be banned from returning to the UK. But have also applied for admin review in my home country stated everything also to complaint team and it has been 2month haven’t got noting yet. Should I reapply and state everything or I should wait for admin review team? I need y’all advice please

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Dependent Healthcare visa

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Aug 18, 2024 2:48 pm

Goodness5260 wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2024 2:09 pm
Hello everybody. When I was in the uk i applied for spouse visa but was rejected which says "the skilled worker visa you applied for has been rejected which I applied for spouse visa" and I have 30days to leave the UK,so I applied for admin review also complaints but it took them 1month and 2weeks, I got a decision from admin review that any application that was rejected cannot be reviewed also complaint team told me there was an error on the decision but before I got complaint decision I’m already in my home country so I reapplied in my home country but was refused due to i overstayed for 14days and im banned for 12month but in the uk immediately I got admin review decision in the UK I left the uk within 5days cuz I was told I need to leave the uk immediately so I wonts be banned from returning to the UK. But have also applied for admin review in my home country stated everything also to complaint team and it has been 2month haven’t got noting yet. Should I reapply and state everything or I should wait for admin review team? I need y’all advice please
What is your immigration history?
On what visa were you in UK when you applied for the spouse visa from within UK?
Your question and title of your thread not clear so do give details.

Goodness5260
Newly Registered
England

Post by Goodness5260 » Sun Aug 18, 2024 4:35 pm

On study visa and I applied for dependant visa

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Aug 18, 2024 4:50 pm

What visa is your partner or spouse on exactly?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.