ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Full 12-month bank statements

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jagberg
Newly Registered

Full 12-month bank statements

Post by jagberg » Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:09 am

For previous earnings I have a salary which spans 12 months, Jan to Dec. I am going to give my payslips and the bank statements which show these payments on it. Is it sufficient that I just give the bank statement sheets which have my salary details on or do they require the full period of statements which would include statement sheets which dont show any relevant information? These are official Lloyds current account statements.

T_mahmood
Member of Standing

Re: Full 12-month bank statements

Post by T_mahmood » Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:25 pm

Hi

I would suggest you to send whole bank statments (of full claimed period), not part of it. Dont give any chance to case worker to deny your case.

quote="jagberg"]For previous earnings I have a salary which spans 12 months, Jan to Dec. I am going to give my payslips and the bank statements which show these payments on it. Is it sufficient that I just give the bank statement sheets which have my salary details on or do they require the full period of statements which would include statement sheets which dont show any relevant information? These are official Lloyds current account statements.[/quote]
Thinking low is crime....

vipul1981

Post by vipul1981 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:31 pm

yup. complete bank statements