ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How long can i staty out of the uk

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

m22ram
Newly Registered

How long can i staty out of the uk

Post by m22ram » Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:29 pm

Hi

I am here in hsmp for the last 4.5 years. I am going to be eligible for ILR in June 2009. Could someone please let me know how long one can stay out the uk in 5 years period?

Thanks in advance.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:45 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

indianuk

Post by indianuk » Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:41 pm

Hi Vinny,
I have gone through all youer posts and you look like a very active member of the forum.
Thanks a lot for all your posts, i think these posts are helping lot of people out there.
I have a question - i am in this country for last 4.5 years now and my current contract ends March end. I am not sure if the contract will get extended or not. I will becomne elligible for ILR in Aug 09. Looking at the market conditions, io am not sure if i will be having a job after march or not. If i dont have a job after March, can i still apply for ILR?
Please suggest.

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:55 am

What is your current Immigration category?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

indianuk

Post by indianuk » Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:49 pm

I was on a WP for last 4 years.,..at the moment i have got a HSMP valid for next 3 years...could you please suggest..