ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship application fee

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Juls777
Newly Registered
Ireland

Citizenship application fee

Post by Juls777 » Wed Sep 04, 2024 10:52 am

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if you could help me to clarify how do I pay for an initial citizenship application?

It used to be a bank draft but now it says
"The application fee for each application for naturalisation is €175. The fee must be paid via the online portal before your application is accepted."
I don't see this payment option when I'm logged in my account there. Is this payment made after you click submit your documents?

Thanks so much.

louis1028
Newly Registered
Mood:
China

Re: Citizenship application fee

Post by louis1028 » Wed Sep 04, 2024 2:52 pm

When you click the submit button will be automatically directed link to the payment page
Juls777 wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2024 10:52 am
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if you could help me to clarify how do I pay for an initial citizenship application?

It used to be a bank draft but now it says
"The application fee for each application for naturalisation is €175. The fee must be paid via the online portal before your application is accepted."
I don't see this payment option when I'm logged in my account there. Is this payment made after you click submit your documents?

Thanks so much.
When you click the submit button will be automatically directed link to the payment page

Juls777
Newly Registered
Ireland

Re: Citizenship application fee

Post by Juls777 » Thu Sep 05, 2024 10:43 am

Thank you so much for your reply, it's such a great help! 👍