ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

naturalisation uk please help

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

moh4u
Newly Registered

naturalisation uk please help

Post by moh4u » Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:58 pm

hi everyone
I have an appointment with NCS on 24 feb, applying for british citizehship. iam bit confused about 2 things plz help me.

!) I got my ILR in jan2008 ( 5yrs wp+hsmp+1yr ilr). My wife couldnot join me in uk as she was studying and planning to move to uk by the end of this year. will this effect my application for naturalisation. what address do i need to write in applicaiton for "partners address" her indian address or my uk address. i dont want to take chance by applying later when she comes because noone knows when the rules are going to change.

2) employers letter:

whome should the letter address either home office or ministry of justice of someone else.

Help in this regard will be highly appreciated