ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Eligibility via FLR- M 5 Years Route

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shan_7
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

ILR Eligibility via FLR- M 5 Years Route

Post by shan_7 » Thu Sep 12, 2024 10:08 pm

Dear Moderators, Zimba, CR001, Vinny, and others,

Thank you very much for your time on this. I have been using this forum for myself, my wife, and even for my kids' applications. A big thank you to all of you.

I just wanted to double-check if my wife is eligible to apply for ILR via the 5-year FLR(M) route. I have a British passport, and so do my kids.
Her initial entry to the UK was on 15-05-2013 as a PSW dependent, after which she switched to a Tier 1 Dependent. Later, she applied for FLR(M), with her initial grant from
12-06-2019 to 12-12-2021,
followed by an FLR(M) extension from
16-05-2022 to 12-12-2024.

I believe she is eligible to apply for ILR via the 5-year route, but I wanted to double-check as there are some gaps in her immigration history, such as a gap of over a year. Could you also please send me the application and guidance links to ensure we are on the right track?

Much appreciated for your kind help. Thank you!

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR Eligibility via FLR- M 5 Years Route

Post by zimba » Fri Sep 13, 2024 1:54 am

There are no absence limits under the family route. Apply using form SET(M)

Family route guide for finances: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... rement.pdf
Form: https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/product/set-m
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

shan_7
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: ILR Eligibility via FLR- M 5 Years Route

Post by shan_7 » Fri Sep 13, 2024 4:05 pm

Thank you Zimba, Much appreciated.