ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VERY URGENT MAINTAINENCE FUNDS-DEPENDENT LIMITED TIME PERIOD

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Member of Standing

VERY URGENT MAINTAINENCE FUNDS-DEPENDENT LIMITED TIME PERIOD

Post by 1664 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:17 pm

Dear all

We have very less time to organize and due to a confusion things are even more strange.

I have been in the uk for more than 2 years and just got my visa extended under TIER 1. Im going to get married and would like to apply for my wife a dependent visa status. She's here too in UK and the main question is about maintainence funds.

She has a account balance of £ 1333 (800+533) is this good enough? The confusion is that I should have that 800 in my account.

If she in her account maintained this amount of 800+533=1333 be good enought as maintainence funds to apply for a dependent visa? or should the 800 be shown in my account and 533 in hers?

Please help this is urgent....

many many thanks in advance

cheers

Kaff
Member of Standing

Post by Kaff » Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:43 pm

if you are principal applicant then maint fund should be under your name, you can show it for your dependent, but I think having maint fund under your future spouse won't be acceptable?
This is what my understading says.
Kaff