ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW = REJECTION = OVER STAY = BACK TO STUDENT VISA ????

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

acoustics
Newly Registered

PSW = REJECTION = OVER STAY = BACK TO STUDENT VISA ????

Post by acoustics » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:35 pm

hello all ....hope the subject makes sense to all of yourselves...my PSW got rejected coz of insufficent funds and i appealed through lawyer who withdrew the appeal saying that we didnt have chances to win it and now am having to take a LAW course up ..to get back the student visa and top up the degree and apply again .....any one knows its possible to get a student visa once the PSW has been rejected and ive over stayed my VISA :o( ....dont want to talk to my career up by being called illegal immigrant and all and it goes down in your file as something you shouldnt have done but did it ....OPEN REPLIES PLEASE ..anything...
any replies will be much appreicated....
HOW BAD IS MY SITUATION ??? :o(

Post by 1971 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:08 pm

Hi,

If you were refused extension due to ceratin reasons and you withdrew your appeal based on balance of probabilities, I think you should have another 28 days to leave the UK, if you exceed these nos of days, then you become an overstayer.You can only switch or apply to another status if you are staying here legally, if not, it might be a challenge for you.If you overstay, it automatically makes you an illegal immigrant and there's a deportation order for whoever is caught in this game.

I think your best bet is to leave and apply out of country as a fresh student for whatever course you are here to study.

Maybe, other senior members or anyone with such experience could add or deduct more info.

Cheers.