ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any one can apply for visa extension after the date?

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kris007
Newly Registered

Any one can apply for visa extension after the date?

Post by kris007 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:45 am

Hello every one!

My friend is studying in Syrathclyde university, Glasgow.
His visa has expired on 31st Jan.'09. he is waiting for the result of appeal in the university. An adviser told him no worry.
Is that okay, submitting the application after the date to HO?

Thanks
Kris.

drjabberwocky23

Re: Any one can apply for visa extension after the date?

Post by drjabberwocky23 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:42 am

kris007 wrote:Hello every one!

His visa has expired on 31st Jan.'09. he is waiting for the result of appeal in the university. An adviser told him no worry.

Thanks
Kris.
Oh dear...I think he should have submitted his application for an extesnion of his visa before his existing leave to remain expired. I don't think you can submit any new in-country applications when you have no remaining leave.

elitedog
BANNED

Re: Any one can apply for visa extension after the date?

Post by elitedog » Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:29 pm

kris007 wrote:Hello every one!

Thanks
Kris.
I guess you need to go back to your university and BITE the back side of your adviser who gave you such a crap advice

Go on take a member of elite community with you and take a nip put of his back like this=-----------------wowowowowowowowowowowowow-------------------------------------------awwwwwwwww----------------crunchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh--------------------------ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww------------------------------wowowowowowowowow and then runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn