ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change of Address

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Mancsam81
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Change of Address

Post by Mancsam81 » Thu Sep 19, 2024 7:35 pm

Evening Guys

I am close to submitting the wife's spouse visa extension. When she arrived in the country we had my parents house down as her residence, but before she arrived I was able to get us a flat. After a few months I got paranoid that she should inform the home office of our change of address so we went ahead and did that. We have lived at our current address since her arrival and have council tax bills etc to prove this. We moved in in Feb 22nd 2022 so I have put this down on the application form. Does anyone anticipate any issues?

Cheers

Sam

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Change of Address

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 19, 2024 7:47 pm

You are overthinking.

There is no requirement to inform HO of a change of address foe a spouse visa holder.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.