ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

'Does your partner have any children living in the UK from a previous relationship?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zunga169
United Kingdom

'Does your partner have any children living in the UK from a previous relationship?

Post by zunga169 » Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:33 pm

I am asking on behalf of my friend, she said
I'm going to apply for ILR (M) Spouse and in the application There is a question 'Does your partner have any children living in the UK from a previous relationship?' My husbands daughter & son from a previous relationship are British citizens living with us. Last time in FLR application , I said NO, because they were not living with us but now they come back to us, Both are adults and working full time, some said say NO, because they are not children as they are both over the age of 21 and 25 years old. Do I answer Yes or No to this question? Please help me.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: 'Does your partner have any children living in the UK from a previous relationship?

Post by CR001 » Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:46 pm

Is this query related to the same friend in the other topic???
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

zunga169
United Kingdom

Re: 'Does your partner have any children living in the UK from a previous relationship?

Post by zunga169 » Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:20 pm

No

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:38 pm

Any reason why your friends can't register on the forum and ask their own questions?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

zunga169
United Kingdom

Post by zunga169 » Fri Sep 20, 2024 5:01 pm

she is not that much educated, I am helping her on her application, anyway thanks for your reply