ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SAR report query

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

c4551m
Pakistan

SAR report query

Post by c4551m » Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:02 pm

Hi, I applied for my Mrs naturalisation application, biometrics done on 8th June 2024,i requested SAR and got email today, just want to find out what does this mean

RIS Checks completed on : 3rd August 2024 outcome completed without match.

Action to be taken on this application : Refer this case or person to another unit or organisation.

Do you wish to exclude this application from the service level agreement : No

Deadline for this further action to be completed : 2024.09.01

Do you wish to continue processing the case whilst awaiting the further action to be completed :No

Other referral : Fresh checks

Kindly help me understanding these points.

Thanks
Flro applied 23.02.14
Varied application to SET LR 3.3.14
Biometrics done 24.3.14
Approval 24.7.14
Docs received 28.7,14

alterhase58
Germany

Re: SAR report query

Post by alterhase58 » Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:08 pm

I think it's a bit optimistic for us (or anybody else) to decipher internal Home Office terminology.
An SAR is simply a record of what they have on their system, not a progress report on your wife's application.
It's a record of what they have been doing - they are not required to explain it. SARs can sometimes be useful if clear language is used.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

contorted_svy
Respected Guru
Italy

Re: SAR report query

Post by contorted_svy » Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:12 pm

We don't really know what these stand for. UKVI has their own processes and unless one is a caseworker we don't have much insight. Please note your wife's application is still under the six months standard processing time.
All advice comes from personal research and experience and should not be regarded as professional opinion.