ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can my wife on Spouse Visa travel to Europe?

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

alikcr7
Newly Registered
England

Can my wife on Spouse Visa travel to Europe?

Post by alikcr7 » Fri Sep 27, 2024 7:54 pm

Hello.

I am a British citizen and my wife is from Pakistan And is living in the UK with Me on a spouse visa. We went to Travel to European countries on short holidays. I know I am eligible for Visa free entry, but what is the process for her to travel to any schengen countries? We are also looking to travel to the UAE for holiday trips as well I would really appreciate it if you could explain that procedure as well.

meself2
Ireland

Re: Can my wife on Spouse Visa travel to Europe?

Post by meself2 » Fri Sep 27, 2024 8:01 pm

alikcr7 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2024 7:54 pm
but what is the process for her to travel to any schengen countries?
She applies for Schengen visa. Follow the process listed on the website of a consulate for a country you want to travel to.

UK visa doesn't help her with it at all.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

meself2
Ireland

Re: Can my wife on Spouse Visa travel to Europe?

Post by meself2 » Fri Sep 27, 2024 8:02 pm

Moved to Other countries subforum as it doesn't have anything to do with UK immigration.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.