ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous earnings confusion! URGENT!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shaman
Newly Registered

Previous earnings confusion! URGENT!

Post by shaman » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:26 am

I am applying for Tier1 (general).

I am claiming previous earnings as follows.

07th Dec07 to 30th June 08 – Uk salary

1st July 08 to 30th Nov 08 – Indian salary

1) The confusion is that, my 1 day’s june salary (UK salary) was credited on 31st july. But I was in india during this month and have got Indian salary also.

Therefore, for the month of july I have 2 sal slips (UK and india). I need to claim this 1 day UK sal also to get more than 16000 pounds.

Do I put the same dates as above? How do I put this before the authorities?

Also, one more question,

2) In the maintenance funds letter from the bank, the wordings are,

“I can confirm that the balance of above GBP 2800 (credit) was maintained in the above account during the period 1st oct 08 to 21st jan 09.â€

raghava39@rediffmail.com

Post by raghava39@rediffmail.com » Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:32 pm

Even though you have two payslips, it must be mentioning two different months, isn't it? i.e one would have been for July month and another for one day in June.

In any case, I think you can claim this without any problem. It would be good to mention in Earning cover letter that the one day's salary was credited on 31st July.

Regarding the second question, it looks ok.

Thanks
Raghavendran.G