ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Daily transaction balance in Bank Statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gopikrishnatb
Newly Registered

Daily transaction balance in Bank Statement

Post by gopikrishnatb » Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:12 am

Hi,

I have Citibank salary account in which the required funds are maintained.
In the statement I found that the balance is mentioned not for each and every transaction, but for each day. So, if I have more than one transaction on the same day the balance is specified for the last transaction in the day.

Is this acceptable by case worker? Or do I need to request bank in another format? Please let me know. Thank you.

Regards
Gopi Krishna.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Daily transaction balance in Bank Statement

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:47 am

gopikrishnatb wrote:Hi,

I have Citibank salary account in which the required funds are maintained.
In the statement I found that the balance is mentioned not for each and every transaction, but for each day. So, if I have more than one transaction on the same day the balance is specified for the last transaction in the day.

Is this acceptable by case worker? Or do I need to request bank in another format? Please let me know. Thank you.

Regards
Gopi Krishna.
That should be OK...

Usually in most of the bank statements the balance at the end of the day are shown even if there are more than 1 transcation done on that day which is correct.. and it shd also be observed that the balance is not shown for those days if there is no transcation on a particular day..

For Maintenance Funds evidence 3months Just make sure that all the balances shown during those 3months period are above the amount required by you to prove your case 800£ or 2800£ etc.. .. which is important..

Good luck