ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tribual London- Appeal PSW

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SSUK

Tribual London- Appeal PSW

Post by SSUK » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:51 pm

I have a appeal for Tribunal for PSW . Some solicitors have mentioned to apply at London Tribunal as compare to any other place due to better chances of decision, i am based in Midlands, would you advice to apply at London Tribual or it doesn't really matter that much ?
Any advice would be much appreciated !

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Re: Tribual London- Appeal PSW

Post by Diokpa » Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:18 am

SSUK wrote:I have a appeal for Tribunal for PSW . Some solicitors have mentioned to apply at London Tribunal as compare to any other place due to better chances of decision, i am based in Midlands, would you advice to apply at London Tribual or it doesn't really matter that much ?
I don't think it's up to you to pick the centre where your appeal will be heard. I know you do have an option of changing it when the initial date has been set by contacting the hearing centre but then that should be with a genuine reason not just because you think your appeal will be more successful 'cos that won't pass. Good Luck.
We are all pencils in the hand of our creator~ Unknown

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:38 pm

SSUK wrote:I have a appeal for Tribunal for PSW . Some solicitors have mentioned to apply at London Tribunal as compare to any other place due to better chances of decision, i am based in Midlands, would you advice to apply at London Tribual or it doesn't really matter that much ?
Law remains same all over the U.K.

Solicitors see their own convenience.

ofcourse they want to avoid travelling......

rahilnaz

Post by rahilnaz » Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:45 pm

rizwan567 wrote: Law remains same all over the U.K.

Solicitors see their own convenience.

ofcourse they want to avoid travelling......
Very true.

Does anybody know how long I hve to wait for HO letter after winning appeal? Whom HO send this letter to, Would that be me or my solicitor?

Thx