ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

fiancee visa (a little help plz)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

coolkid121
Newly Registered

fiancee visa (a little help plz)

Post by coolkid121 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:32 am

Hello to every1
Hi I have got general enquiry so If any1 can help would be great im british national me and my fiancé have been together for 2 years now I would like to explain my fiancé situation she came over here as a visitor in 1999 and then she went back and came back in 2000 as a visitor and then she went back again in 2001 she came back with student visa for 1 year and after that she never back she overstayed IN 2004 she got married to british citizen and applied to remain in the uk home office took her case but it was waiting for further enquiries in 2006 her marriage broke due to some financial reasons and domestic violence her husband got her arrested and charged for dv she wasn’t guilty and court set her free she has been through tough time in her life nowhere to go so she was homeless and eventually her husband divorced her she went mentally ill and she was on heavy medication then I met her I heard all her story I felt terrible and guted by thinking how brutal people can be then I launched set o for her so she can stay in uk home office send a letter saying her application valid and waiting for further consideration now in 2008 I have decided to get married to her but I just wanted to start from new slate so I have send her back on her own expenses and we both applied for fiancé visa as I have got enough evidence and paper to support her application e.g. I own three houses and I work for council wage slips bank statements immigration house survey report land registry phone bills greeting cards proof of mortgages my passport my engagement photos invoice etc lets just put in that way my folder has been done by top launch barrister so everything was bang on I have wrote a statement for British high commission and told them everything honestly and truthfully so did she now they accepted her application and forwarded to Islamabad oc on they took it in on 5th dec 2008 and now im still waiting what I wanna know is what is Islamabad OC and how long will it takes to get a fiancé visa plus do you think everything will go smooth as I have followed a right procedure
Thanks for reading just let me know your point of views
Regards

traveller1973
Newly Registered

Post by traveller1973 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:40 pm

I don't think a marriage of convenience will be accepted.

coolkid121
Newly Registered

Post by coolkid121 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:12 am

hi traveller thanks for replyso what should i do