ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

June Applicant, Need Help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Newly Registered

June Applicant, Need Help

Post by 15574 » Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:10 pm

Hi, My application was received by Home Office on June 14, 2004 ( Ref 20XXX). I still do not have any response. I have been trying to call them for last few weeks but unable to contact. Emailing them is also not helpful as I am getting Auto Reply. Their site shows that the oldest case they are dealing is July 12, 2004. I am wondering if my original documents are safe. I am not sure on how to contact them and how to get my document back. I am now least bothered about the decision. all I want is my document back. Because of all this I am not able to apply anywhere. It has been the most frustating experence I have ever had. I am an applicant from India with almost 14 yrs of experience.

CAN ANYBODY TELL ME ON HOW TO CONTACT THEM ??

sergio39

Re: June Applicant, Need Help

Post by sergio39 » Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:13 pm

15574 wrote:CAN ANYBODY TELL ME ON HOW TO CONTACT THEM ??
Hi !

I am a june 25 applicant. My case was processed on 16 march and waits in the queue to be sended to me. It will be on the next week.
I found out this by calling them on 00441142591894. I used this number 5 or 6 times to contact HO. You should be inssistent ad keep redial during a half ah hour maybe.

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Post by dhavaluk » Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:42 am

HI Sergio,

Congratulations for hearign tyhat your case is processed at least, as i am an applicant of 29th June, i recieved this reply from HO,

"Thank you for your email.

I can confirm that your application has been allocated to a case worker but as of yet has not been processed.

I hope this is helpful."

I can not understand, my reference No. is 0216XX and still i heard this. Did they tell you the decision over phone? i mean whether ur application is Aproved or Rejected?

hi 15574,

AS u must have read the reply they sent me, u can also expect somethign like that. I even tried to send mails to HSMP.Workpermits@ind.homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk, which didn't resulty anythign else then automated replies. I send a CC to wpcustomers@ind.homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk on this monday, and this morning i saw the above reply.

You can also try it, all the best.

By the way, i am from Ahmedabad, just for your knowledge,

Dhaval

Cloudly
Newly Registered

Re: June Applicant, Need Help

Post by Cloudly » Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:29 am

sergio39 wrote:
15574 wrote:CAN ANYBODY TELL ME ON HOW TO CONTACT THEM ??
Hi !

I am a june 25 applicant. My case was processed on 16 march and waits in the queue to be sended to me. It will be on the next week.
I found out this by calling them on 00441142591894. I used this number 5 or 6 times to contact HO. You should be inssistent ad keep redial during a half ah hour maybe.
Hi Sergio,
did they tell the decision by phone? did you ask them?

sergio39

Post by sergio39 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:43 pm

dhavaluk wrote:HI Sergio,

Congratulations for hearign tyhat your case is processed at least, as i am an applicant of 29th June, i recieved this reply from HO,

"Thank you for your email.

I can confirm that your application has been allocated to a case worker but as of yet has not been processed.

I hope this is helpful."

I can not understand, my reference No. is 0216XX and still i heard this. Did they tell you the decision over phone? i mean whether ur application is Aproved or Rejected?
Dhaval
Hi guys!

Unfortunately rejected. Yes, they told me it on the phone, and I found out another thing. The case has been processed on 16 of march. I spoke on the plone with them and they said that my docs and originals (and the decision letter of course) waits in the queue to be sent. Maybe on the next week. Interesting isn't it?

Dvaluk, I suggest You to ring them immediately and ask the name of your caseworker. Contact him and control yourself the processing processus. It is not a stupidity. it's possible. I mean You could ask if it's enough info provided on each secion. If it is something you will fax it tommorow and so on. If You remember, when we applied, in june 2004, they requested additional info. Now they don't.

I was claimed points for age-5 , education-15, work-50 and spouse-10.
They gave me 25 on work and 0 on spouse. Now I am over 28 and the review is the only oportunity for me.

As I said I had 5-6 telefonic dialogs (10-15 min each) with them and I can say that You can find out many things from them by simply asking. The only bad point is the busy tone.

Regards.

Crossover12
Newly Registered

Post by Crossover12 » Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:16 am

Hi Sergio39,
Sorry to hear about your rejection.
I`m a June 22nd Applicant, waiting for the mercy of the HO decision.
The desperation and eagerness for a decision is all gone now.
The waiting has been too long now. :x
Really pissed off.

dhavaluk, 15574, Cloudy,
Any news.
I was able to speak to an officer, and he assured me that he will look into the case personally and send me a mail on the progress, this was day before y`day. I`m still waiting for that mail.
May be I`ll call them up today also. With each passing day one feels cheated as not to receive any reply. And if received, many are rejections, too bad.
Good luck to all the remaining June applicants, where as some July applicants have already received a decision.

Cloudly
Newly Registered

Post by Cloudly » Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:50 pm

Hi,
refused.... :cry:
Would somebody explain me the rules of appeal (review) or give me the link. It can be paid - unpaid? Is there any time constrains for appeal (I read somthing about 28 days..)? Can I add new evidences or not?

Thanks.

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:09 pm

Cloudly wrote:Hi,
Would somebody explain me the rules of appeal (review) or give me the link. It can be paid - unpaid? Is there any time constrains for appeal (I read somthing about 28 days..)? Can I add new evidences or not?

Thanks.
Sorry to hear about your refusal. When did they receive your application? What is the date on the refusal letter and what are the reasons for refusal.

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Post by dhavaluk » Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:20 pm

hi dear Sergio,

First of all sorry for your rejection and thanx for your advice.

Are you and others sure that there is no harm in asking the caseworker's name? and then communicating with him directly?

IF so, i will do it as soon as possible.

Cloudly
Newly Registered

Post by Cloudly » Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:22 pm

f2k wrote:
Cloudly wrote:Hi,

Thanks.
Sorry to hear about your refusal. When did they receive your application? What is the date on the refusal letter and what are the reasons for refusal.
Application submitted 20 July 2004 ref 228**, the letter dated 11 March, they didn't give me points on work expirience and spouse and give me points on Bachelor instead of Master...

lightpace

Post by lightpace » Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:52 pm

by the way since cloudly submitted on july 20, it shows they have gone beyond treating cases of july 12.
"A friend is one who comes in after the rest of the world has gone out"
- Bradley Tyler

infora
Newly Registered

Post by infora » Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:26 am

I'm a 25 June applicant ref 213*.
Yesterday I phoned HO. The officer said my application was not considered yet and it would be done in two weeks.

Thanks,
infora

Crossover12
Newly Registered

Post by Crossover12 » Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:31 am

Hi Cloudy,
Sorry to hear about your refusal. good luck for the appeal.

Infora,
I too called up the HO and they informed me that some cases were reserved for the final review with the manager, and that a decision would be taken soon...
So one can imagine, how many cases of June would be lying for their final decision.
All I need to know is yes or no, so that I can carry on with life, as so many important decisions are kept pending since almost 9 months now.

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Post by dhavaluk » Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:33 am

Dear Crossover,

You are exactly right, situation of almost all of us (June-July applicants) are the same. We have like freezed our life since then. Lets prey to god to give sence to these HO people to understnad our condition sitting here.

Lets hope for the best for ourselves, i take it this way that, we can be more hopeful for the acceptance if they take more time, b'coz that will give them more tuime to think over and judge our applications with full justice.

All the best to all of you..

aamirmahmood
Newly Registered

Post by aamirmahmood » Fri Apr 01, 2005 2:08 pm

Hi

I am another one with 22 June 04 date.

Perhaps we June/July applicants are the unluckiest among all.

I still don't know whats going on. The email is just a crap medium to contact HSMP. Contacting them by phone is very difficult if you want to try again and again and from outside UK.

My Ref no is 021017, and still without any clue whats going on.

-
Aamir

infora
Newly Registered

Post by infora » Fri May 06, 2005 4:55 am

Hi, june applicants,

Month passed. Is there any updates? I called HO last week and got the same answer like month ago.

Thanks,
infora

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Post by dhavaluk » Fri May 06, 2005 8:35 am

infora wrote:Hi, june applicants,

Month passed. Is there any updates? I called HO last week and got the same answer like month ago.

Thanks,
infora
Dear Infora,

I am June 29th Applicant, i had heard about my decision almost 3 weeks back, i receievd a mail from WPcustomers@.... on 12th April and i was told that my application was decided. I called the HSMP team and they informed me about my rejection, i could even talk to my caseworker, and he explained very nicely that where i didn't score.

I recieved my documents back on last Friday (30th April) with a decision letter dated 11th April, i have even reapplied with a new fees and some additional documents on 2nd May.

U can call them and send them URgent Treatment form, whcih is available on their website. Wish you all the best

infora
Newly Registered

Post by infora » Fri May 06, 2005 11:21 am

dhavaluk wrote:
U can call them and send them URgent Treatment form, whcih is available on their website. Wish you all the best
Thanks a lot for info dhavaluk. I will file the form.

khan
Newly Registered

30th June 2004 Applicant

Post by khan » Wed May 18, 2005 8:04 am

:x

hi , I sent my application last yr in June 2004. HSMP received it on 30th June 2004. My ref number is 021646.

No news as yet:(

Khan

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Re: 30th June 2004 Applicant

Post by dhavaluk » Wed May 18, 2005 9:21 am

khan wrote::x

hi , I sent my application last yr in June 2004. HSMP received it on 30th June 2004. My ref number is 021646.

Khan
Hi Khan,

What r u waiting for then? why don't u lift the phone and call them up? i am sure that your decision must have been taken by now as some July-August applicants have also started getting their documents back. You can always call them and know your decision, it may be possible that your documents might have stuck somewhere in post.

I was a 29th June applicant, they had given me the ref. no. 02161X in first instance, which got rejected and as u would read in my post above, i have reapplied almost 3 weeks back by now.

Wish u best of luck, hold your breath and call them immididately...

infora
Newly Registered

Re: 30th June 2004 Applicant

Post by infora » Wed May 18, 2005 12:58 pm

dhavaluk wrote:
khan wrote::x
Khan
Hi Khan,

What r u waiting for then? why don't u lift the phone and call them up? i am sure that your decision must have been taken by now as some July-August applicants have also started getting their documents back. You can always call them and know your decision, it may be possible that your documents might have stuck somewhere in post.
I agree with dhavaluk and 'sure old files are in "archive". The only request can speed up the time of consideration.
Yesterday I sent email to HSMP.Workpermits@ind.homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk.
Today they replied:

---
Thank you for your email. I have found your file, and due to the length of
time you have been waiting I have put it forward for urgent consideration.
I hope you will hear about your case ASAP.
---

hope it helps.
infora

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Post by dhavaluk » Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:47 pm

Dear Infora and Khan,

Have u guys heard anythign now or not yet?

I got my approal letetr today, which is dated 7th June. So this time it just took 3 weeks (16th May to 7th June).

Wish you all the best friends

Alagomeji

Post by Alagomeji » Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:59 pm

this is horrible, you had to wait for so long just to get rejected? I feel you my brother.
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, BUT UNBOWED

INVICTUS ; William Ernest Henley. 1849–1903

infora
Newly Registered

Post by infora » Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:04 am

Dhavaluk, Congratulation on your approval .
I finally got refused. They gave me 40 points only. 15 - education, as it was claimed, 25 - work experience, instead of 50, 0 - partnership. Decision letter clearly described the reasions.
Now I am reapplying, so I need advice. Do I need to enclose decision letter? Will it be useful? Is there any experience?

Thanks in advance,
infora

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Post by dhavaluk » Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:52 pm

Dear Infora,

Really sorry to hear about ur refusal. I had enclosed my refusal letter, theoratically they must be having your decision letter with them as well, but no harm in sending it again.