ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous Earning Proof Problem, help needed

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

AUZEE
Newly Registered

Previous Earning Proof Problem, help needed

Post by AUZEE » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:07 pm

Hi,

I am planning to apply for Tier 1 General Migration next month, there is a confusion regarding my previous earning proofs.

I can provide last 12 month bank statement
But
my HR is reluctant to provide me consolidated statement of earning even 12 month salary slips, what i can provide is
1) appraisal letter (last year and current year) showing basic salary + allowances + increment.
2) latest salary certificate.

My query is, will this suffice Home office requirement? Is there anyone got points with such docs?

Thanks in advance

manitier1
Newly Registered

Re: Previous Earning Proof Problem, help needed

Post by manitier1 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:08 am

Hi AUZEE,

As per the guidance, you should provide either 12 months salary slip inividually or Consolidated 12 months salary slip.

The two proof's which you have mentioned above will never be sufficient to meet the Previous Earnings Requirements.

Try to get the Payslips individually as possible or in consolidated, by convincing the HR Person.

Thanks,
Manikandan.K

AUZEE
Newly Registered

Post by AUZEE » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:12 am

Thanks ManiKandan.

My company recently removed 12% of IT staff. In this situation, I don't want to push HR too much. Adding to that, I am working in a tax free country and don’t have tax related doc proofs to cover this area.
Any suggestions

Regards,
AUZEE