ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent query

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

saba85

urgent query

Post by saba85 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:42 pm

i applied for PSW in october its been 17 weeks havnt heard anything yet, 3 weeks ago i wrote to ho they replied that they will process my application in next 2 weeks bt still no response.I am wondering wt if i hire a solictor and through him contact ho inregards to my application process.any suggestion would be appreciated.
thanks

saba85

Post by saba85 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:03 pm

any suggestion? should i seek legal aid

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:26 pm

saba85 wrote:any suggestion? should i seek legal aid
If you need urgent treatment, you better fax HO a letter and explaining your reasons and request for the urgent treatment of your application.

A solicitor would also do the same.

saba85

Post by saba85 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:11 pm

u fax ho they said they will do urgent treatment bt i dont know how long its gona take now as they didnt tell me any time scale

alyssang
Newly Registered

Post by alyssang » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:07 pm

opt for legal aid. let the solicitor assist you. they do get things done faster as they have the relevant contacts.

saba85

Post by saba85 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:30 am

any solicitor you know???

candyshop

Re: urgent query

Post by candyshop » Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:03 am

saba85 wrote:i applied for PSW in october its been 17 weeks havnt heard anything yet, 3 weeks ago i wrote to ho they replied that they will process my application in next 2 weeks bt still no response.I am wondering wt if i hire a solictor and through him contact ho inregards to my application process.any suggestion would be appreciated.
thanks
You said you applied several months ago. If you launched your application by using the qualification of any diploma machine like CCL, BITE or LCMIT then there are many people in the same boat. People those have legitimate qualification are receiving thier responce in 6 to 8 weeks approximately.

urana

Post by urana » Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:42 pm

its nothing like that legitimate qualification are receiving thier responce in 6 to 8 weeks
My husband has applied his PSW on 03/10/08 along with dependent application (wife)........ he has awarded Msc in Science from Bradford University,still we haven’t received any news from home office also we have completed 5 months now….. and still getting same reply from home office that is waiting for consideration......

We had also sent a letter for our urgency due to received letter from employer that if you can’t produce your visa then your job will be terminate automatically ï

saba85

Post by saba85 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:07 pm

@candy shop, sounds like u know alot about diploma machine colleges. keep info up to urself if you cant help.check my previous messages on the forum u will see am not from any you mentioned

candyshop

Post by candyshop » Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:23 pm

saba85 wrote:@candy shop, sounds like u know alot about diploma machine colleges. keep info up to urself if you cant help.check my previous messages on the forum u will see am not from any you mentioned
URANA
well if this is case then I would like to say that my brother studied at Brunel Univesirty and receievd his final project result in last week of november. applied PSW in december and received responce on 19.01.2009. There must be something wrong with your case. bad immigration history etc etc.

SABA
I dont have much information about dodgy colleges. I just found them in this forum. All crying birds are from these diploma machine. You getting upset with on mentioning these colleges name. Sound like you are from there too. Good Luck.

urana

Post by urana » Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:36 pm

candyshop,

You can’t predict about anyone case while seating on your own chair, for your kind information we don’t have any bad immigration history neither studied in any doggy colleges. Also we launched our complained to HO. So no need your guessing or advice with etc….etc….

koolbone

Post by koolbone » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:16 pm

candyshop, the processing time for applications varies. Some get their visas in 4 weeks, others 3 months. I think it's inaccurate and totally uncalled for to generalise that people who've been waiting for their visas for a long time now either studied from dodgy colleges or have bad immigration histories. I applied from UCL (7th best university in the world for your information) first week of September and didn't get a reply till mid December. My immigration history is flawless, having visited the UK on countless occasions. I also have friends who applied from the same school and got their visas within 6 weeks.
Urana, you've waited for an unduly long time and if your application had nothing wrong with it, it's more than unfair for you to be waiting for this long. Just keep the pressure on the home office and I'm sure you'll get your visas soon. All the best

saba85

Post by saba85 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:30 pm

@candy shop,why wud you think i be offended with these colleges,they not my concern neither did i study from there.if you cant help i will appreciate if you dont say anything irrelevant which doesnt matter.
if a application is ''under urgent treatment '' how long does it take to be processed? any idea??

candyshop

Post by candyshop » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:41 am

saba85 wrote:@candy shop,why wud you think i be offended with these colleges,they not my concern neither did i study from there.if you cant help i will appreciate if you dont say anything irrelevant which doesnt matter.
if a application is ''under urgent treatment '' how long does it take to be processed? any idea??
no one have any idea and i am sure none of the solicitor can give you advise on timeline of HO.