ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question for Indian degree holders

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cancc
Newly Registered

Question for Indian degree holders

Post by cancc » Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:43 am

The PR application forms ask for the following evidence for proving educational qualifications:

"College or university documents: certification of completion and the
graduation degree, diploma, or certificate issued by the college or university
and the evaluation committee;

Transcripts: original transcripts of all degrees must be submitted in
university sealed envelopes."

I would like to know if both degree certificates AND sealed transcripts are required. Or can I just submit degree certificates? Both my degrees are from Indian universities (REC Calicut and IIT Kanpur) and I am not sure how I would go about getting sealed transcripts from them, or if it is even possible.

Any help/suggestions are very much appreciated.

gani999

Post by gani999 » Tue Apr 05, 2005 4:08 pm

Huh?

You say you've studied in IIT Kanpur, which sends a large number of students to US universities, and don't know how to get a sealed transcript from them?

Very surprising!

In any case, a copy of the marksheet attested by the head of department and sent in a sealed envelope should also suffice.

singhmaninder
Newly Registered

Post by singhmaninder » Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:10 am

there will be particualr procedure in your College/ Univ by which they issue transcritps. Just inquire them. Normally its just attested marksheets in a sealed envelope from college. Plus you can also send your degree along with these transcripts