ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got FLR

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

goldenheart
Newly Registered

Got FLR

Post by goldenheart » Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:26 pm

Hi everyone on board, I am delighted to inform you that I have got my FLR for 3 years. Thanks so much for your tips and advice.

We sent off the application on March 16 with the other supporting documents. It was approved on March 21, and we got the passports today. I'm sure we should have recieved the passports earlier but because of the bank holiday

I pray for all you guys waiting for your approval, God will perfect everything for you in Jesus name.

say AMEN!!!

Bless you

Goldie

MunneRaja

Post by MunneRaja » Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:25 pm

Congrate Goldenheart :)

tech
Member of Standing

Post by tech » Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:53 am

Congrats goldenheart.
Could you please share the list of documents you have sent for extension
Did you use Royal mail special delivery or courier ? Did HO send it back using special or recorded delivery ?

Thanks in advance.
tech

goldenheart
Newly Registered

Post by goldenheart » Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:48 pm

The doc I sent include:

Pay slips April '04 - Feb. '05
Bank Statements April '04 - Feb. '05
Original copy of my letter of employment (contract till May '05)
Mortgage Offer
Utility bills - BT, Council Tax e.t.c..
Professional membership confirmation - CIPD
Medical card (NHS)
Cover letter

I used special (next day) delivery when sending, but they usent it back to me via recorded delivery.

Those are the major ones I could think of now... Wishing everyone waiting for reply all the best, and thanks to everyone who share their opinions here.

Papafaith
Member of Standing

Post by Papafaith » Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:26 pm

Congratulations.
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind.

tech
Member of Standing

Post by tech » Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:28 am

Glodenheart
Thanks for your response. Did you get e-mail from HO after the decsion has been made with tracking number ? Tracking number is atleast useful to know the delivered date.

I am worried because I live in a place where mails are lost frequently in central system and recorded delveries are signed for by somebody else other than the receipent usually. I think same deal goes for Special delivery.

Thanks in advance.

goldenheart
Newly Registered

Post by goldenheart » Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:19 am

The only correspondence I received from HO was the acknowledgement that the application was received and that a decision would be made soon. Nothing more and it was after this that the real package arrived.

mjwall

Post by mjwall » Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:16 am

Quick question guys.

I sent my FLR (IED) form off last week. The day after it was received my credit card was debited by £121.00. No worries. However today I notice that the credit card was once again debited by £121.00 yesterday.

My application is for myself and one dependant. My understanding was that I would only have to pay £121.00 for myself and my dependant is not charged. Is this correct in what I am saying or are Work Permits UK correct in charging £121 for both of us?

Thanks.

hsmphopeful

Post by hsmphopeful » Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:43 am

Seems like a mistake to me - the fee is per application, not per person - so if a family of three applies only one is payable... at least that's what the docs say :)

MunneRaja

Post by MunneRaja » Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:44 pm

There is no fee for dependents if in the same application form otherwise they will charge £121 for dependents as well.

goldenheart
Newly Registered

Post by goldenheart » Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:51 pm

When I applied, I included my spouse's name and travelling document. We were both given the extention and was charged just £121 on the credit card. I will suggest you contact the HO about the double charges so they could rectify the problem. You should be charged ONCE!