ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I got my ILR/PR Granted in 1 Day (Premium Service)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rizcom123
Newly Registered

I got my ILR/PR Granted in 1 Day (Premium Service)

Post by rizcom123 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:58 am

Thanks for everyones support on this forum.

I got my ILR/PR Granted in 1 Day (Premium Service) under long residence (10 year category).

Of course applied through a lawyer (worth the pay) No hassles, Straight forward.

Regards,

rizwan_ali

Re: I got my ILR/PR Granted in 1 Day (Premium Service)

Post by rizwan_ali » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:21 pm

rizcom123 wrote:Thanks for everyones support on this forum.

I got my ILR/PR Granted in 1 Day (Premium Service) under long residence (10 year category).

Of course applied through a lawyer (worth the pay) No hassles, Straight forward.

Regards,
did you get an ID card or the sticker on the passport and if issued the card is any expiry date on or anyther remarks about funds i am just woundering coz i heard from my one the friend that they issuing a card now instad of sticker

rizcom123
Newly Registered

Post by rizcom123 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:30 pm

did you get an ID card or the sticker on the passport and if issued the card is any expiry date on or anyther remarks about funds i am just woundering coz i heard from my one the friend that they issuing a card now instad of sticker
No, I didn't get an ID from the Home Office, I think that's for Students, Marriage Spouse, HSMP extensions will get an ID when they get renewed their visa's.

Regards,

krishna186

Post by krishna186 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:19 pm

rizcom123 wrote:Thanks for everyones support on this forum.

Regards,
is there premier service for long residence category ? I was of the opinion that only WP category have got the premium service for ILR ??

rizcom123
Newly Registered

Post by rizcom123 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:54 pm

is there premier service for long residence category ? I was of the opinion that only WP category have got the premium service for ILR ??
Yes, they do premium service for long residence category, thats how I applied and got it.

Of course, your application has to be straight forward, such as few gaps, good progress during last ten years etc..

Regards,