ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Thank you so much...VISA SUCCESS.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mimi27
Newly Registered

Post by mimi27 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:45 pm

Thanks so much for all the helpful information on this site. I spent 3 months preparing everything all the supporting documents. My husband applied for the visa last Friday and took his supporting documents in. Today he had a 15 minute interview and they gave him his 2 year spouse visa...I am over the moon. Not even a week I can't believe it, I was expecting to wait months especially from Albania...

I can't wait to have my husband here with me, I haven't seen him for three weeks and I am over the moon....

Does anyone know if he needs any other documents with him when he travels to the UK? Also will he be able to travel around europe with me on a spouse visa or does he have to apply for a visa everytime we want to take a holiday??

Am so excited, I must say though that what I have learnt is that it;s worth waiting till you have all the information you need before applying bcs I sent the equivalent of a copy of the yellow pages in paperwork...

Thanks a million everyone...best of luck to those of you who are going through the same thing

x :D

mehak_327
Newly Registered

Post by mehak_327 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:38 am

Congrats !! The spouse visa is only for UK. He would require schengan visa if visiting the continent (its free though!)

mirnat

Post by mirnat » Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:17 pm

Depends on where you apply for! My husband is Albanian and is here in the UK on a 2 year spouse visa and we've travelled twice to Belgium and each time although the visa itself is free, he's had to pay a £25 processing fee!