ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Application Questions about filling the form

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rajsingh216
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Application Questions about filling the form

Post by rajsingh216 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:41 am

Hi,

I am currently on Work Permit and planning to send the completed application form on Monday. When I was filling the form I found following question where I need help. Someone please help me complete the form. Here are my questions.

B10. Home Office reference number(s) (if known):
Reference number 1:
Reference number 2:

Where do I get this?

B11. Give details of any current or previous worker reference number(s) under work permit arrangements (if applicable):
Reference number 1:
Reference number 2:

Where do I get this?

B27. Please select the applicant’s main occupation from the following list (if applicable):

I am a software developer. so which one to choose

D2. Where did the applicant obtain entry clearance or a visa before travelling to the United Kingdom?

Here do I need to fill about my 1st visa which was a business visa or my 1st work permit visa?

D3. What date was the entry clearance or visa issued?

Which date to fill here?

D4. Please enter the reference number on the entry clearance or visa which can be found in the applicant’s passport or travel document.

Where do I get this?

L7. The applicant should complete the following table giving details of previous earnings being claimed. If earnings originated from more than one source, each source should be entered separately.

What exactly needs to be filled in Source of Earnings?

L11. Please provide full contact details that will allow each of the documents provided to be verified if necessary. Please also provide here any additional information or explanation of the documentation sent, that will assist us in our consideration of the earnings being claimed. If more space is required, please provide the required information in a covering letter.

V6. Select what supporting evidence has been sent to confirm the applicant’s degree:
Original degree certificate
Original academic transcript

Do I need to provide both or Original Degree Certificate would be sufficient

W2. Select what supporting evidence the applicant has sent in order to prove he/she has access to £800 available funds:

I have a high save a/c with ICICI which is accessible anytime would the statement of this a/c be ok?

Please help

Regards
Raj

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 1 Application Questions about filling the form

Post by tvn_ramesh » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:11 am

Check some of the questions answred at these LINKS
rajsingh216 wrote:Hi,

I am currently on Work Permit and planning to send the completed application form on Monday. When I was filling the form I found following question where I need help. Someone please help me complete the form. Here are my questions.

B10. Home Office reference number(s) (if known):
Reference number 1:
Reference number 2:

Where do I get this?

B11. Give details of any current or previous worker reference number(s) under work permit arrangements (if applicable):
Reference number 1:
Reference number 2:

Where do I get this?

B27. Please select the applicant’s main occupation from the following list (if applicable):

I am a software developer. so which one to choose

D2. Where did the applicant obtain entry clearance or a visa before travelling to the United Kingdom?

Here do I need to fill about my 1st visa which was a business visa or my 1st work permit visa?

D3. What date was the entry clearance or visa issued?

Which date to fill here?

D4. Please enter the reference number on the entry clearance or visa which can be found in the applicant’s passport or travel document.

Where do I get this?

L7. The applicant should complete the following table giving details of previous earnings being claimed. If earnings originated from more than one source, each source should be entered separately.

L11. Please provide full contact details that will allow each of the documents provided to be verified if necessary. Please also provide here any additional information or explanation of the documentation sent, that will assist us in our consideration of the earnings being claimed. If more space is required, please provide the required information in a covering letter.

V6. Select what supporting evidence has been sent to confirm the applicant’s degree:
Original degree certificate
Original academic transcript

Do I need to provide both or Original Degree Certificate would be sufficient

W2. Select what supporting evidence the applicant has sent in order to prove he/she has access to £800 available funds:

I have a high save a/c with ICICI which is accessible anytime would the statement of this a/c be ok?

Please help

Regards
Raj