ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

approval - and a tip for those applying for newborn

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aksnk
Newly Registered

approval - and a tip for those applying for newborn

Post by aksnk » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:42 am

WP to Tier 1 In country
Ref Letter Dated 23 Dec
Passports Received 19 Feb (Had sent Sp Delivery envelope)

Had also applied for a newborn as dependant - had put "N/A New born in UK " at many places in the form such as immigration history etc..enclosed Birth Certficate...also had to later sent a consent letter from spouse for the child to be treated as my dependant, as my spouse is on a separate visa...probably a good idea to enclose the consent letter in such cases

tapindersingh
Mood:
India

Re: approval - and a tip for those applying for newborn

Post by tapindersingh » Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:41 am

aksnk wrote:WP to Tier 1 In country
Ref Letter Dated 23 Dec

Had also applied for a newborn as dependant - had put "N/A New born in UK " at many places in the form such as immigration history etc..enclosed Birth Certficate...also had to later sent a consent letter from spouse for the child to be treated as my dependant, as my spouse is on a separate visa...probably a good idea to enclose the consent letter in such cases
Congrats, please provide me the consent letter from spouse and the list/layout of all the documents you supplied. I have the same scenario. I will highly appreciate your help in this matter.

aksnk
Newly Registered

Re: approval - and a tip for those applying for newborn

Post by aksnk » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:50 pm

tapindersingh wrote:
aksnk wrote:WP to Tier 1 In country
Ref Letter Dated 23 Dec

Congrats, please provide me the consent letter from spouse and the list/layout of all the documents you supplied. I have the same scenario. I will highly appreciate your help in this matter.
For the Newborn - (a) Full Birth Cert with the name of both parents (b) consent letter from mother (c) photocopy of marriage certficate and photocopy of spouse's passport/visa (thought not sure if it is needed at all)

Consent letter was was a very simple one line letter addressed to UKBA-

I, [Mother's Name], mother of [child's name] request you to consider the leave to remain application of [Name of child] as a dependant child of [name of father]

Signature with date