ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Rules of appeal

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Cloudly
Newly Registered

Rules of appeal

Post by Cloudly » Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:08 am

Hi,
do anybody know are there any rules of appeal exept listed below (from HSMP Guidance)? Are there any time constrains? Should I pay for this? What is the form HSMP (Rev)?

25.1 Q: Can I appeal if my application is unsuccessful?
A: Applications from outside of the UK: there is no right of appeal for unsuccessful entry clearance applicants under Section 88(2)(b) of the Nationality Immigration and Asylum Act 2002. However you do have the ability to ask the HSMP casework team to review an adverse decision in respect of eligibility under the Highly Skilled Migrant Programme. A maximum of two reviews may be requested. To request a review the applicant should complete form HSMP (Rev)

Cloudly
Newly Registered

Post by Cloudly » Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:25 am

I've just found
From decision letter

to request a review, write to the adress at the head of this letter within 28 days of the decision, clearly stating why you think this desicion is incorrect

Should I send all documents back plus letter with review enquiry or only letter?

Thanks for helping...

makon

Post by makon » Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:04 pm

do not send docs, only letter requesting review of decision

technician

Post by technician » Sat Apr 02, 2005 4:29 am

Hello Cloudly,

No need to send the docs again. Only one letter will suffice why you feel that the original decision was wrong. Also speak to your case worker over the telephone.

TECH
Team work- Nurturing Talents

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:15 pm

Like they say dont send in all the docs back. if you are giong to send in documents anyway, dont send the ones you were approved for, at least you can have all your documents safely with you. There has been some talk on this forum about 'paid appeals' in which you can send in 'additional' information to support your case, again even if you go this route then again only send the docs relevant to your appeal

Cloudly
Newly Registered

Post by Cloudly » Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:42 pm

Thanks a lot for answers...