ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Support documents for EEA2

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rogerex

Support documents for EEA2

Post by rogerex » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:54 pm

Hi everyone, I've been folllowing this blog for a while and found some very valuable info on it. I'm a Non-EEA, married to a EEA, we applied for my EEA2 back in May and finally after countless phonecalls and emails I got a letter from the requesting some documents to support the application, we have them all and I'm onnly worried about one fo them they ask documetary evidence to proof we live togheter and they are asking for at least five fo the following:

- Telecomunication company ( she gtes her bill to our address but i dont as I use Pay as you go, we dont have a landline yet)
- gas company ( we rent the place therefore none of the bills come to our name)
- electricty company ( as above)
- a water company (same)
- a notice of registration for the comunity charge ( same)
- local service departament ( not quite sure what this si)
- The Inland revenue ( got it)
- bank (got it)
- departamnt of employemnt (?)
- insurance certificates completed with joint address (dnot have it)

so we will noyl have 2 of them ... has anyone been asked for this papers before and if so can you give any advice?

many thanks

edro

Re: Support documents for EEA2

Post by edro » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:25 pm

hi
thy asked me for the same stuff and i had nearly the same problem as you , i didn't have all of them so i sent all what i had like college letters, dvla,bank... as my solicitor adviced me

rogerex

Post by rogerex » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:18 am

Hi tyhnkas for the reply, why are you using a solicitor? Howe long have you been waiting for?

Rozen
Diamond Member

Re: Support documents for EEA2

Post by Rozen » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:50 pm

rogerex wrote:Hi everyone, I've been folllowing this blog for a while and found some very valuable info on it. I'm a Non-EEA, married to a EEA, we applied for my EEA2 back in May and finally after countless phonecalls and emails I got a letter from the requesting some documents to support the application, we have them all and I'm onnly worried about one fo them they ask documetary evidence to proof we live togheter and they are asking for at least five fo the following:

- Telecomunication company ( she gtes her bill to our address but i dont as I use Pay as you go, we dont have a landline yet)
- gas company ( we rent the place therefore none of the bills come to our name)
- electricty company ( as above)
- a water company (same)
- a notice of registration for the comunity charge ( same)
- local service departament ( not quite sure what this si)
- The Inland revenue ( got it)
- bank (got it)
- departamnt of employemnt (?)
- insurance certificates completed with joint address (dnot have it)

so we will noyl have 2 of them ... has anyone been asked for this papers before and if so can you give any advice?

many thanks
Just send them whatever you have. You can't send them what you don't have.

rogerex

Post by rogerex » Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:52 pm

Very true, it's just thta fter waiting so long I dont want to give them any possible reason to delay it even more.

Rozen
Diamond Member

Post by Rozen » Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:49 pm

rogerex wrote:Very true, it's just thta fter waiting so long I dont want to give them any possible reason to delay it even more.
They will only 'delay it more' when you yourself 'delay it more', by not sending whatever documents you have as soon as possible. :roll:

edro

Post by edro » Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:54 pm

hi i use a solisitor because my file was mixed up by ukbia.... i applied 30 jun 08 so 8 months :!: ,
regards

Pasha

Post by Pasha » Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:20 am

You could send them your tenacy agreement if you have not already done so or even better the council tax bill as you should be on that or your landlord should have out you on there.

Other things such as doctors registration or any mail from governmental instituations e.g DVLA

The supporting documents do not need to be in joint names but what I did was to send supporting documents in each of our names but covering the same period of time eg. bills for my phone for the month march, bank statements for my spouse for the month of march..

rogerex

Post by rogerex » Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:40 am

Many thanks I think that should do, also what I forgot to mention that when i said landlord i obiuolsy meant the owner of the house however he is a freind of my wife's therfore we dont have like a contract :S.,

shandave2001

Post by shandave2001 » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:02 pm

Hi rogerex

Hopefully you sent the docs whatever you had, any update or reply from HO?