ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FMRS ALLOCATED TO A LEGACY TEAM

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fabrice100
Newly Registered

FMRS ALLOCATED TO A LEGACY TEAM

Post by fabrice100 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:27 pm

Hi I will Gratefully appreciate if some one could help my case..

I’m a failed asylum seeker, my case has been declined by a BAI UK IN 2003 .

In November 2007 I have submitted an application has partner of EEA nationality has been submitted to BAI KU.

In august 2008 I have submitted an application of COA and granted in January 2009.

Got marriage with my wife (we have been live together for 5 years now and have 2 Childs).

Original certificate and our certificate of approved marriage was send to a BAI UK and I request them to consider my case has a family member of EEA.

2 weeks later I phone them for an update on my case but I was surprise to hear that my case has been allocated to a legacy team.

Is 1month now my case has been allocated to a legacy team but I have not hear anything from them.

My question is?

Why my case have been allocated to a legacy team?

Does that mean they want to grant me under an immigration rule (IRL)?

I have been tall that legacy case doesn’t have a time limited for decision?

What will be an out coming?

What can I do to speed up a process because I have been waiting 1 and ½ under EEA LAW?
Is any one have been through that kind of experience?

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU GAYS

samaniyapesa
Newly Registered

Post by samaniyapesa » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:28 pm

mate, You need to find out which team is dealing with your case, of course your case has been treated as legacy case but who is dealing with ur case. There are more than 10 team are dealing with legacy cases. After that, you can write to ur team and ask them to give ur case more priority. it also good idea to consider visiting ur local MP for help. Otherwise my friend, you will receive final decision by July 2011.