ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Funds Question

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

waseemh115
Newly Registered

Funds Question

Post by waseemh115 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:48 pm

Hello
Please help me with this question . i need help

i have applying for my visa on 24th of April as my visa is expiring on 30th april. i can get the orginal bank statements till april 13 th without any problems . what to do about the last one week as i wont be possible to get the bank statement for that .
Is it allright to get the online bank statement printouts and get them stamped. i seen lot of cases where ppl are been rejected on that basis but it is clearly mentioned in Home office guidelines
Please help
Looking forward for the reply

Biswanath

Post by Biswanath » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:02 pm

if you receive your statement on 13th of April I would like to suggest you send your passport on 14th/15th/16th of April.Never take printout from the internet.They are, certainly, not acceptable.A number of cases have been refused due to online printout.You still have ample time to order your statement by post.I think you should do that.If anyone has run out time in that case they have to take prinout from the branch.Regards.