ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I apply now ??

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tmp1.k.com
Newly Registered

Can I apply now ??

Post by tmp1.k.com » Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:43 am

Will they accept my application and consider it if I apply in the first week of March ??

As the new Policy will be know fully in April09 ??

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:40 am

They should.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Can I apply now ??

Post by tvn_ramesh » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:42 am

tmp1.k.com wrote:Will they accept my application and consider it if I apply in the first week of March ??

as you might have read the news, the new rule will start from 1st Apr 09, so any application NEW/Extension/anything will be accepted as per the old rules..

than untill the news and details are clear, we will have questions about from 1st Apr 09 this new rule applies for NEW applications or ALL?? which is not clear yet..

tmp1.k.com
Newly Registered

Re: Can I apply now ??

Post by tmp1.k.com » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:44 am

Thanks Ramesh. How about this : http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=35841

Can you reply to that Thread if you have any idea ??

tvn_ramesh wrote:
tmp1.k.com wrote:Will they accept my application and consider it if I apply in the first week of March ??

as you might have read the news, the new rule will start from 1st Apr 09, so any application NEW/Extension/anything will be accepted as per the old rules..

than untill the news and details are clear, we will have questions about from 1st Apr 09 this new rule applies for NEW applications or ALL?? which is not clear yet..

nionlight
Member of Standing

Post by nionlight » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:54 am

but how early can we apply without giving specific reason? isn't it 4 to 5 weeks before the current visa expires. anything before that needs strong reason for doing so isn't it? and if they realize we would be applying early just to avoid new rules then they will deifinitly refuse :evil: this just complete rubbish.. i am sure there will be juditial review against this decision and HO will lose again. but in the mean time( it takes years to get judgment in thsi country) they will send thousands of HSMP holder and thats their plan. :x any one knows if there is any university or college that gives masters in 8 months? because thats what i have left before i apply for exntension :x :oops:

subbuvenky
Newly Registered

Hi,

Post by subbuvenky » Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:43 pm

I have a fear that many of the appliactions made during the month of March can get rejected. :?: :!: :?:

Sorry Rajesh am not trying to pass a negative feeling but I just wanted to get some clariification over this as am also planning to make it by mid of March. :roll:

Thanks,
Subbu