ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applied for PSW, still no reply from HO. Need Advice

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sonam
Newly Registered

Applied for PSW, still no reply from HO. Need Advice

Post by Sonam » Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:12 pm

I applied for PSW in January under transitional arrangement. All the document are in order for me, however one small mishap occurred. I sent my bank statements for Oct Nov and December. Opening Balance on 2nd October’s statement was £700 but very next day i.e. on 3rd October I paid in a cheque and balance raised to £1200 … I wanted to send my other accounts statement but forgot at the time of applying.

So throughout 3 months period it’s just one day that is 2nd of October (my statements runs 2nd of every month). I am worried about the outcome?

Will HO reject my application coz I have less maintenance fund for just one day of the required period? I can appeal I guess but I have some urgent business to attend in May for which I will have to Fly back home.

Need some advice what shall I do??? My current IGS expires on 8th April.

Thanks