ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fast-Track Tier 1 Extension?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ben142007
Newly Registered

Fast-Track Tier 1 Extension?

Post by ben142007 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:55 pm

My Current HSMP Expires in April 09. I am required to make frequent trips outside the UK as part of my job.
Is there a way or service I can use to quicken the extension/visa renewal process?

Your insight and expert guidance will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Ben

raja-a
Newly Registered

Post by raja-a » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:13 pm

m in the same situation. there is nothing u can do get a letter from ur imediate manager explaning travel is part of ur job and you are supoose to attend a business meeting in april and send it with ur application.

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:03 am

raja-a wrote:m in the same situation. there is nothing u can do get a letter from ur imediate manager explaning travel is part of ur job and you are supoose to attend a business meeting in april and send it with ur application.

yes, thats right.... apply and attach a letter and soon after applying send a fax and request for the urgent treatment and attach a copy of that letter once again.