ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Timeframe for booking ILR appointment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

decentguy_uk

Timeframe for booking ILR appointment

Post by decentguy_uk » Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:16 pm

Hi

Does anyone have idea as to what time in advance should I call Home Office to book an appointment for ILR application

I am eligible for making an application at 3 October onwards.. Should I call them in 1st week of september to book an appointment or earlier ??

Many thanks

munisa

Re: Timeframe for booking ILR appointment

Post by munisa » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:02 pm

decentguy_uk wrote:Hi

Does anyone have idea as to what time in advance should I call Home Office to book an appointment for ILR application

I am eligible for making an application at 3 October onwards.. Should I call them in 1st week of september to book an appointment or earlier ??

Many thanks
I have read severally in this forum that the recommended time is 6 weeks before the date you qualify for; ie 6 weeks prior to the day you will have 28 days since you entered UK.
A Good Opportunity never occurs twice!