ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Approval Letter About to Expire ! Help Please !

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hats716
Newly Registered

HSMP Approval Letter About to Expire ! Help Please !

Post by hats716 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:06 pm

I am new here....and am really worried....my HSMP approval letter has the date of 20th september, and so is expiring on 20th march....i had no idea that VAC (Karachi Pakistan) would give me an appointment date too far, i got of 17th march....just 3 days before my letter is expiring ....now my questions are :

1. will my case be accepted as of 17 th march, or the date which is considered is the one when the british embasssy receives the application.

2. is the news correct that there are agents outside fedex who cd help me in getting an urgent appointment, with some added charges...

3. If VAC , say, finds some document missing, and asks me to refurbish, wd they consider my case of 17 march, coz if they give me a later date, my case will expire, and i wont be eligible to apply thereafter.

I dont know where was i sleeping....cursing myself at the moment...

Somebody plz reply...i'll be too grateful !

Best Regards to all fellow forum members.